Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Preparations for Whole Brain Education

Part of my problem with sustaining Whole Brain Learning in my classroom is a planning problem....therefore....I am planning things out this summer. My schedule will reflect time for SuperSpeed 1000 and the Crazy Professor Reading Game. I am meshing styles together and will include these in some of my partner reading times throughout the day. This will be my main goal for the first quarter. Of course, as summer moves along, I may find it easy to add the math and writing components. In fact, I hope I do because I have seen results with kids who struggle in their learning. It is harder to do in a classroom like mine-I have students in grades 3-8-but it is going to be well worth the effort! I am determined to make that effort during the 2013-2014 school year. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment